My Photo
Name:
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

I don't know what to say about myself...read what I have to say, then you be the judge...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Cover Letter

I am seeking a position in which I can demonstrate my clerical and customer service experience, computer skills, and my ability to interact with different types of people. If possible I would like to utilize my History and Mathematics background.

I have worked in office positions for three years. My previous employment as a Receptionist at Wright Tyme Media exhibits my experience with office practices and equipment. There I maintained clerical duties such as answering multi-line telephones, using advanced computer software, and completing tasks using copiers, printers, and fax machines. I was also responsible for bill payment and appointment setting. As my resume indicates, I possess a typing speed of 40 words per minute as well as knowledge of the internet. The positions I held at Ramada Inn, Wal-Mart, and Clarion Hotel exhibit my experience with customer service. I have enclosed my resume.

My previous work experiences, as well as my college course work, have helped me develop strong skills in verbal and written communication, mathematical calculations, and data analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home